- Uprise Art is a gallery based in New York and features original artwork by contemporary artists. We identify artists with unique perspectives and curate exhibitions and collections to introduce their works to collectors from around the world.
- Yes - our Showroom and Gallery are located in downtown NYC. Book a visit to see our current exhibition or schedule a viewing with a dedicated art advisor to see specific works in-person here.
- Yes - your favorite artists can create one-of-a-kind pieces for you and your space. Connect with an art advisor at email@example.com to get started. They can also assist if you are looking for large-scale installations, sculptures, or murals. More information here.
- Since Uprise Art represents artists directly, artworks are artist-originals and authentic.
- Uprise Art features curated high-caliber works of art, all available for immediate purchase online. Simply add artwork to your cart, select your shipping method, and check out. You can also include special requests, such as expedited processing, speciality framing, or gift options at check-out.
- Yes. During checkout, you can select to pay by check, bank wire, or Zelle. Artwork will be reserved for 7 days while payment is being processed. If you are a company that needs more time for A/P, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Uprise Art provides complimentary art advisory. Your dedicated art advisor will curate artwork options for your space and help you find the perfect pieces for your project, regardless of if you're looking for 1 new piece or 100. Your advisor will also coordinate framing, delivery, and installation as needed.
- Gift Cards can be found here. If you’d like a custom amount or have a special gift in mind, contact email@example.com and we're happy to help you create the perfect gift.
- To apply a gift card, add your unique Gift Card code during check-out. The amount will be applied toward your total. If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Framing varies from piece to piece. You can find framing options and details on each artwork page under "Framing". Our custom framing includes high-quality materials such as UV-protective plexiglas and spacer to prevent artwork from touching the plexiglas (if applicable). Artwork and framed dimensions may vary by up to 2" on the width or the height. For speciality framing, click Special Requests at check-out and our team will be in touch to coordinate.
- Framing and shipping vary by artwork. Framed works ship in approximately 3-4 weeks. Unframed artwork ships in approximately 2-3 weeks. After your order is confirmed, a member of our team will be in touch to confirm the timeline for processing your order. Artwork that is eligible for pick-up at our NY showroom are available for pick-up in 1 business day. If you would like your artwork to arrive sooner or have a specific deadline, please include a note in the Special Requests in your cart and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
We offer free domestic shipping for artworks under $800.
Small, medium, and large artworks are packed individually and shipped via FedEx (domestic) or DHL (international). Shipping rates are calculated based on the shipping address and an artwork's dimensions, weight, and value.
Oversized artworks (larger than 59 x 46 x 3 in.) are shipped white-glove. To receive a quote, either:
1. Checkout with the artwork. Once your order is placed, our team will follow-up with your custom quote.
2. Prior to checkout, email email@example.com to receive your quote and a personalized link to checkout with the artwork and shipping.
Yes - select your country and check-out. We will send a custom shipping quote for your approval before processing your order.
You can also contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 315-888-1727 to request a shipping quote in advance of placing your order.
- We are happy to coordinate a local installer. Select Special Requests during checkout and note that you would like artwork installation.
- All sales are final.
- Issues are rare; however, if work has been damaged or lost in transit, we will work to resolve this with you. Please retain the original packaging as it is often needed for filing claims with shippers, and contact email@example.com for assistance within 5 days of receiving artwork.
- Choose your new artwork and add the piece(s) to your cart. During checkout, select Affirm as your billing type. You will be prompted to finish placing your order with Affirm. Once you’ve selected your plan and provided your information, your order will be complete.
- Your Affirm account is created using your name, email, mobile phone number, birthday, and the last 4 digits of your SSN. This combination helps Affirm verify and protect your identity.
- Yes, but it will not affect your credit score. When you first create an Affirm account, Affirm performs a ‘soft’ credit check to help verify your identity and determine your eligibility for financing. This ‘soft’ credit check will not affect your credit score.
- Yes, protecting your personal information is very important to Affirm. Affirm encrypt sensitive data including Social Security numbers. Affirm also maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your information. Affirm does not sell or rent your information to anyone. Subject to credit check and approval, and a down payment may be required. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, Member FDIC.
- Yes! We love helping trade professionals with art sourcing for a wide range of projects. Sign up for a Trade Account here.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and a dedicated art advisor will curate artwork options based on your company mission and space.
- Artists may email email@example.com. Given the high volume, we cannot respond to every portfolio; however, we do review every submission.
- Uprise Art is dedicated to uplifting the careers and voices of emerging artists, particularly those whose voices are often marginalized. We are committed to taking conscious action around these key metrics: Race/Ethnicity, Sexuality, and Gender Identity. Our most recent Diversity & Inclusion Report can be found here.